Home   |   About Bucks   |   Site Map     Twitter Facebook

A Force for Positive Change - Adult Probation



Bucks County Adult Probation and Parole

Employment Change Form

An important part of probation/parole supervision is keeping your PO informed of changes in your situation. One possible change could be your employment/unemployment, or how you support yourself (Public Assistance, Social Security, Workman's Compensation, etc.). The form below was created as a tool for you to be able to clearly report such a change to your PO.

Please choose a PO from the box below and complete the displayed form.

Press the Submit button to have the information submitted to your probation/parole officer. 

It is important that all information requested be completed and that it be submitted in a timely manner.

Administrative Office:    Central Bucks Unit:    Justice Center: Intake 
30 East Court Street
2nd Floor
Doylestown, PA 18901
Phone: (215) 348-6634
Fax: (215) 348-6691 
  30 East Court Street
2nd Floor
Doylestown, PA 18901
Phone: (215) 348-6697
Fax: (215) 348-6253 
  100 N. Main Street 
1st Floor
Doylestown, PA 18901
Phone: (215) 348-6640
Fax: (215)  348-6691
Lower Bucks Unit:    Upper Bucks Unit:     
600 Louis Drive
Suite 100
Warminster, PA 18974
Phone: (215) 444-2600
Fax: (215) 444-2602 
  261 California Drive 
Suite 3 - UBGSC
Quakertown, PA 18951
Phone: (215) 529-7081
Fax: (215) 529-7138